Friday, December 18, 2009

About Final Project

I think that I will do clocks. This will be interesting because I have to look for good light tp show them in. The different styles will be a great shot for me. I am looking forward to this project becuase I have been avarage all year, so I want to impress Slade on this assignment. I really want to do well. The clocks would be taken with the time and the time put into them will hopefully turn out right. I will use a tripod. This idea became a favorite because it will use the skills and time mangement that I have learned this semester. I hope that I can do well.

I wil shoot al over Christmas break and look for clocks all over. Different styles of clocks (digital, wound up, etc.) will be a great project. I will use the skills in the real world and I will decide wether this assignment will rsie in success or fall with disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment